Collected by Ignacio Poblete
R. Gomes Freire 19, 2450-199 Nazaré, Portugal
Nazare, a colorful fishing village, is about 1 hour north of Fatima in Portugal. It is famous for its fishing boats and traditional clothing of its men and women. The boats are gaily painted with upturned prows as they have been since the days of...
Rua da Cintura Armazém 65 Cais do Gás-Santos, 1200-109 Lisboa, Portugal
An old warehouse was turned into a concert hall with a capacity of 1,000. It’s fully equipped for bands, DJs, stand-up comedy, and theater performances. The space is rented to agents and labels, resulting in a program of indie rock, pop rock, and...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now