Collected by Kenzie Bitsy
Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
Portsmouth is about 2 hours north of Boston and like so many other NH towns it has a great feel to it with great restaurants and lots of young people.Iit is about 20 minutes from Newburyport and Plum island beaches. The town of Portsmouth is a...
2800 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801, United States
If your looking for a very clean place to get fried clams & seafood, then this is place to go. The restaurant has won some awards with the Best of New Hampshire 2013, NECN’s “TV Dinner”, The Phantom Gourmet & Best Taste of the Seacoast 2013. I was...
56 Market St, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
Beer, unlike wine, is something that I only warmed up to a couple years ago. I suppose I needed to find the kind that I enjoyed and not just any cheap beer available everywhere. So now when I know there will be a brewery at a place I'm visiting I...
134 Harbor Rd, Wells, ME 04090, USA
"Fisherman's Catch is a little, kitschy spot on the marsh, off the beaten track on the way to Wells Harbor, Maine," says Clark Frasier, Chef of Arrows Restaurant in Ogunquit, Maine, and of M.C. Spiedo in Boston. "Lobsters are pulled out of the...
Sohier Park Rd, York, ME 03909, USA
Nubble Light is one of Maine’s oldest lighthouses & one of the last eight lights in Maine to still have its Fresnel lens. It's a great spot to check out all year long. Truly a charm. Spend some time wandering along the rocks to take in the beauty...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles