Collected by Pflan
R. do Cativo 14, 4000-098 Porto, Portugal
At this place authenticity is full proof. Alfredo is the family's patriarch that gave his name to the beautiful blue and white Tasca, a tiny F.C. Porto micro museum. Although he looks more than eighty he still attends the bar. On the walls you can...
Rua de Trás 12, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Codfish rolls, aka "iscas de bacalhau", are a local dish, often served with stewed rice and beans. It's, also, very common to have it as a snack on local bars, together with a small glass of wine. At Adega Leandro you can taste this simple treat...
Rua da Estação 216, 4300-215 Porto, Portugal
If you ask anyone in town where you can eat the best fried octopus fillets, the answer will be: Casa Aleixo! Facing Campanhã train Station, you can’t miss it, and you shouldn’t! Founded by a gentleman from Galicia, it was later bought by Ramiro...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico