Collected by Pflan
R. do Cativo 14, 4000-098 Porto, Portugal
At this place authenticity is full proof. Alfredo is the family's patriarch that gave his name to the beautiful blue and white Tasca, a tiny F.C. Porto micro museum. Although he looks more than eighty he still attends the bar. On the walls you can...
Rua de Trás 12, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Codfish rolls, aka "iscas de bacalhau", are a local dish, often served with stewed rice and beans. It's, also, very common to have it as a snack on local bars, together with a small glass of wine. At Adega Leandro you can taste this simple treat...
Rua da Estação 216, 4300-215 Porto, Portugal
If you ask anyone in town where you can eat the best fried octopus fillets, the answer will be: Casa Aleixo! Facing Campanhã train Station, you can’t miss it, and you shouldn’t! Founded by a gentleman from Galicia, it was later bought by Ramiro...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now