Collected by Michelle Wendrych
Praça da Ribeira, nº1, 4050-513 Porto, Portugal
Across the Douro River on the opposite side of Oporto is Vila Nova Da Gaia, where all the famous port wine cellars are located. The D. Luis I Bridge spans the river at the Cais da Ribeira. You can walk across the bridge and get to the Cais da...
Largo Miguel Bombarda 23, 4400-222 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
I love the use of terraces where we can enjoy the city from a different perspective, combining moments of pleasure with fantastic urban views. And if one of the best scenarios I know of is Porto, overlooking the Douro, and the best views are from...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos