Collected by Jackie Rogowski
Largo Miguel Bombarda 3, 4430-175 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
One would hardly come to Porto (or Oporto depending upon which map you use) without visiting their world renowned port houses. All stretched along the hillside on the south bank of the Duoro River in Porto there are many to choose from. We picked...
Largo Dom Luís I, 4430-999 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
The beautiful bridge spanning the Douro River connects the city of Porto with the riverside town of Vila Nova de Gaia, a wonderland lined with places to take a load off and taste some port. Cross the bridge on foot from Porto to reach a delicious...
Estrada do Bom Jesus, 4715-056 Tenões, Portugal
Only the a local would have known to take us to Bom Jesus. While staying with a host through Airbnb, two friends and I had the opportunity to spend the day with her and explore Braga. She told us, in her broken but sufficient English, of a church...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico