Collected by Rachel
R. Formosa, 4000-214 Porto, Portugal
When in Oporto in Portugal, don't miss the most famous of the city's markets: The Bolhao Market. Established in 1839, this colorful, noisy market is located in the heart of the city of Oporto. The market consists of a huge two story building. This...
4050-256 Porto, Portugal
Casa da Música, designed by Rem Koolhaas, is the first building built in Portugal which is dedicated entirely to music in various aspects; presentation of music (concerts), education of music and creation of music. The building was intended to be...
Praça dos Poveiros 33, 4000-393 Porto, Portugal
It's well known that portuguese can cook every little tiny bit of pork, except the hoofs, in a thousand ways and always creating wondeful flavours. Buraquinho is a small restaurant, where everybody is very friendly, and always trying to please....
Rua Santa Catarina 112, 4000-442 Porto, Portugal
This elegant café, shimmering with chandeliers and mirrors, is a splendid example of Art Nouveau in the city. Since it opened in 1921, it has been a favorite perch of literary luminaries such as José Régio and Teixeira de Pascoaes, a Nobel Prize...
Terreiro da Sé, 4050-573 Porto, Portugal
Porto Cathedral is located in the historical center of the city of Porto, Portugal, is one of the city's oldest monuments, and one of the most important Romanesque monuments in Portugal. Its construction started sometime around the year 1110....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December