Collected by Jenna Gerry
R. da Galeria de Paris 85, 4050-150 Porto, Portugal
Casa do Livro is a fantastic space where once was a famous downtown bookstore, that now is a pleasant wine and jazz bar, with live music and Dj’s, having a special atmosphere to share a casual evening with friends. Casa do Livro | Rua Galeria de ...
You are both in one of the busiest streets of Porto’s night out, and getting inside you find yourself in a scenario close to the bohemian Parisian life of the 20's: after all you are in Era Uma Vez Em Paris (“Once Upon a Time In Paris”). This...
Praça D. Filipa de Lencastre 62, 4050-259 Porto, Portugal
Book Restaurant (which is next door to Infante Sagres hotel) is designed as a library as well and reflects the connection between literature and gastronomy in a very contemporary way. The architect is Pedro Trindade and the chef is John Mendes...
Rua da Fábrica 27, 4000-196 Porto, Portugal
Looks like we're in Berlin, or in any other cosmopolitan city where here and there pops up innovative alternative spots that reflect the less mainstream local culture, with connection to the arts and much closer to the people, locals and visitors....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December