Collected by Maria-Christina Schinko
R. da Galeria de Paris 67, 4050-284 Porto, Portugal
A cute restaurant in one of the nicest streets in Porto, Rua da Galeria de Paris, named after the street. The restaurant is quite low key, buffet style. You just need to grab a plate and choose your dish from a selection over the counter....
R. Formosa, 4000-214 Porto, Portugal
When in Oporto in Portugal, don't miss the most famous of the city's markets: The Bolhao Market. Established in 1839, this colorful, noisy market is located in the heart of the city of Oporto. The market consists of a huge two story building. This...
Rua da Fábrica 27, 4000-196 Porto, Portugal
Looks like we're in Berlin, or in any other cosmopolitan city where here and there pops up innovative alternative spots that reflect the less mainstream local culture, with connection to the arts and much closer to the people, locals and visitors....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind