Collected by Maria-Christina Schinko
R. da Galeria de Paris 67, 4050-284 Porto, Portugal
A cute restaurant in one of the nicest streets in Porto, Rua da Galeria de Paris, named after the street. The restaurant is quite low key, buffet style. You just need to grab a plate and choose your dish from a selection over the counter....
R. Formosa, 4000-214 Porto, Portugal
When in Oporto in Portugal, don't miss the most famous of the city's markets: The Bolhao Market. Established in 1839, this colorful, noisy market is located in the heart of the city of Oporto. The market consists of a huge two story building. This...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 3 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 4 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 5 Hotels The World’s First Energy-Positive Hotel Is Coming to Arctic Norway