Collected by sasha terris
You are both in one of the busiest streets of Porto’s night out, and getting inside you find yourself in a scenario close to the bohemian Parisian life of the 20's: after all you are in Era Uma Vez Em Paris (“Once Upon a Time In Paris”). This...
Rua da Fábrica 27, 4000-196 Porto, Portugal
Looks like we're in Berlin, or in any other cosmopolitan city where here and there pops up innovative alternative spots that reflect the less mainstream local culture, with connection to the arts and much closer to the people, locals and visitors....
R. do Ten. Valadim 146, 4100-476 Porto, Portugal
Casinha Boutique Café is a mix of charming restaurant, coffeehouse, bar, lounge and boutique of traditional portuguese products, placed in a nice nineteen century building very well recovered keeping its original design. Casinha Boutique Café |...
R. da Galeria de Paris 20, 4050-182 Porto, Portugal
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico