Collected by Colleen Call
Rua Santa Catarina 112, 4000-442 Porto, Portugal
The Rua Santa Caterina is the most important shopping street in Oporto. It is a pedestrian street which is closed to traffic. Along the Rua Caterina you will find the Mercado Bolhao which is a lively market with many shops to delight the market...
Rua de Santa Catarina 575, 4000-453 Porto, Portugal
If you are one of those that when travelling prefers to stay on a site that welcomes you as if you are at home, The White Box House may well be your next choice for a future stay at Porto. This guesthouse is chic and affordable, with a mix of...
R. de Sá da Bandeira 84, 4000-427 Porto, Portugal
Finally Oporto has its first Design Hotel, right in the city center, in a building of mid-nineteenth century where the former Teatro Baquet (a theater) was set, restored in an admirable way and very appropriately called Hotel Teatro. A modern and...
R. de Serralves 124, 4150-262 Porto, Portugal
Here's a cool idea I like and would like to see all over the city: to use the terraces on the top of high buildings to create modern spaces great to relax outside enjoying the warmer weather. On the 15th floor of Ipanama Park, the hotel pool turns...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May