Collected by Jayne Klein
Rua de Miguel Bombarda 285, 4050-379 Massarelos, Porto, Portugal
The pioneering CC Bombarda is an incubator that brought more than two dozen local artists and makers into one giant space (22 individual storefronts that showcase packable handmade miscellany such as test-tube puzzles and knit bowties). This...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village