Collected by Samantha Hazen
53000 East Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
Multnomah Falls is a gorgeous sight located about 45 minutes by car outside of Portland, Oregon, on the Columbia River Gorge. Several hikes of differing degrees of difficulty offer vantage points to view the falls. The sound of the rushing water...
128 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Stumptown is a mainstay in Portland and a must on your list. The latte was one of the best I’ve ever had and the raspberry hazelnut scone was perfect. As I typically do in a new town, I struck up a conversation with the person next to me. There’s...
3279 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214, USA
After spending some time with Cassie of Mag-Big, Rachael and I headed next-door (it’s in the same building) to grab some brunch at The Hazel Room Tea Lounge (the owners are Cassie’s good friends). Rachael enjoyed a fresh grapefruit beverage and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers