Collected by Taylor Gilles
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Best doughnuts ever! Really. The cultish doughnut shop in the city of Portland is a must-eat. It's really gained some fame over the past few years since appearing on TV, so expect a 25-50 minute wait. And make sure to bring others so that you can...
53000 East Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
Multnomah Falls is a gorgeous sight located about 45 minutes by car outside of Portland, Oregon, on the Columbia River Gorge. Several hikes of differing degrees of difficulty offer vantage points to view the falls. The sound of the rushing water...
20024 Silver Falls Hwy SE, Sublimity, OR 97385, USA
The appropriately named Trail of Ten Falls is absolutely worth the 60-mile drive south of Portland. The loop features falls short, tall, wide, and small, white water streams and shallow pools galore. You'll feel like you're strolling through your...
65670 US-26, Welches, OR 97067, USA
On Route 26 to Mount Hood, keep an eye out for the brightly painted sign ushering travelers into the Wildwood Recreation Area. Full of idyllic picnic sites surrounded by trees blanketed in Spanish moss and the lively Salmon River, the day-use area...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years