Collected by Beth Payne
46 Market St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Tucked away in Portland's Arts District, the James Beard–nominated Petite Jacqueline offers comfort food in a French bistro style that has won fans among residents and visitors alike. You'll find plats du jour, carafes of wine, and fun cocktails...
51 Washington Ave, Portland, ME 04101, USA
I never knew mead was the oldest of all fermented beverages. Made of locally sourced honey, pure water, and a secret yeast strain, this distinctive wine is produced in downtown Portland. Handcrafted in small batches, other ingredients for flavors...
180 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Old Port, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Portland, Maine is one of the oldest cities in the United States and the Old Port is where it shows. The waterfront in the Old Port continues to be a working waterfront with ferries, fishing boats, and lobster boats coming and going daily. This...
37 Exchange St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
The Thirsty Pig combines two of life's great pleasures—drinking craft beer and eating tasty sausages. During happy hour they serve Shipyard drafts at special prices. There are indoor and outdoor spaces, the crowd is fun, and the music is local and...
240 N Broadway #129, Portland, OR 97227, USA
When traveling, I love to spend Saturday morning at the farmers market. There's no better way to meet the locals and get to know the town culture. What produce do they love? What coffee do they sip? What's the overall mood? One of the best...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys