Collected by Beth Payne
46 Market St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Tucked away in Portland's Arts District, the James Beard–nominated Petite Jacqueline offers comfort food in a French bistro style that has won fans among residents and visitors alike. You'll find plats du jour, carafes of wine, and fun cocktails...
51 Washington Ave, Portland, ME 04101, USA
I never knew mead was the oldest of all fermented beverages. Made of locally sourced honey, pure water, and a secret yeast strain, this distinctive wine is produced in downtown Portland. Handcrafted in small batches, other ingredients for flavors...
180 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Old Port, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Portland, Maine is one of the oldest cities in the United States and the Old Port is where it shows. The waterfront in the Old Port continues to be a working waterfront with ferries, fishing boats, and lobster boats coming and going daily. This...
37 Exchange St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
The Thirsty Pig combines two of life's great pleasures—drinking craft beer and eating tasty sausages. During happy hour they serve Shipyard drafts at special prices. There are indoor and outdoor spaces, the crowd is fun, and the music is local and...
240 N Broadway #129, Portland, OR 97227, USA
As I was making my way around downtown Portland for the first time, I walked right into a beautiful park surrounded by huge, shady trees where a Farmers Market was taking place. I can't imagine a more natural and lovely setting to buy local...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico