Collected by AFAR Explorer
15155 NE North Valley Rd, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
In the mid 1980s, Michael Etzel and his brother-in-law, influential wine writer Robert Parker, bought a former dairy farm in Yamhill County and transformed it into a pinot noir vineyard. Etzel’s three pinots have consistently earned high praise...
525 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Portland isn’t exactly the kind of city that’s known for being “fancy,” which was why it was so bold for the Starwood Luxury Collection to add a sleek 15th floor to the top of the iconic Meier & Frank department store...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter