Collected by Juliana de Abreu Baratto
729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
If Portland doesn’t conjure up images of silver-screen glamour, well, think again. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the 100-year-old former Mallory Hotel has been reimagined as an homage to Old Hollywood, complete with...
400 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Constructed in 1909, the building housing the Hotel Lucia may be old by Portland standards, but it has been a place of innovation since the beginning. Originally built by a successful German immigrant as an expansion of his popular Imperial Hotel,...
506 SW Washington St, Portland, OR 97204, USA
“Put a bird on it.” The design team at this downtown Portland hotel took that directive from a satirical Portlandia sketch very literally. The whimsically decorated and charmingly stylish boutique hotel pays homage to Oregon’s...
5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211, USA
So maybe spending the night in your classroom wasn’t exactly a childhood dream, but how about drinking cocktails in the auditorium, smoking cigars in the detention room, playing pool in the boiler room, or even brewing beer on school...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign