Collected by Juliana de Abreu Baratto
729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
If Portland doesn’t conjure up images of silver-screen glamour, well, think again. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the 100-year-old former Mallory Hotel has been reimagined as an homage to Old Hollywood, complete with...
400 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Constructed in 1909, the building housing the Hotel Lucia may be old by Portland standards, but it has been a place of innovation since the beginning. Originally built by a successful German immigrant as an expansion of his popular Imperial Hotel,...
506 SW Washington St, Portland, OR 97204, USA
“Put a bird on it.” The design team at this downtown Portland hotel took that directive from a satirical Portlandia sketch very literally. The whimsically decorated and charmingly stylish boutique hotel pays homage to Oregon’s...
5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211, USA
Housed in a converted elementary school dating back to 1915, this sprawling hotel complex has long drawn out-of-towners and local Portlanders alike with its bars, restaurants, miniature movie theater, and even a heated soaking pool that’s...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free