Collected by Diane Plymale
515 SW Clay St, Portland, OR 97201, USA
When was the last time you stayed at a Days Inn? Stay at the Hotel Modera and it won’t have been quite as long ago as you imagine. Yep, this hip, downtown Portland boutique hotel was built in the 1960s as a classic Days Inn, but its retro...
422 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Sure, the Hotel Vintage is classic (it was built in 1894 as the Hotel Imperial, one of Portland’s most iconic grande dames, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places), but its name references another kind of vintage: the many...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys