Collected by Joe K
621 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
For several years, I've been reading about Bunk Sandwiches in Portland, Oregon. There are now two locations of the casual breakfast- and lunch-only spot (one close to the Pearl District; the original on the SE side of town). My dining companions...
107 SE Washington St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Olympic Provisions food focuses on clean, bold flavors of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Home to Oregon's first salumeria, established in 2009 they're known for their meat. But I adore the small plates of pickled eggs and radish salads just as...
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Best doughnuts ever! Really. The cultish doughnut shop in the city of Portland is a must-eat. It's really gained some fame over the past few years since appearing on TV, so expect a 25-50 minute wait. And make sure to bring others so that you can...
128 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Stumptown is a mainstay in Portland and a must on your list. The latte was one of the best I’ve ever had and the raspberry hazelnut scone was perfect. As I typically do in a new town, I struck up a conversation with the person next to me. There’s...
923 SW Oak St, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Right around the corner from Powell's Bookstore and Sizzle Pie, the vibe here is fantastic. The walls are kind of spartan, there’s a record player in the corner, and you can roam on free Internet to your heart’s content. These guys definitely know...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast