Collected by franz rovetta
414 SW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
On the corner of Broadway and Salmon streets, downtown Portland, mid-afternoon, our energy starting to wane. You know the deal. So we pop into this temple dedicated to the Goddess of Cocciolato that is soooo far away from Hershey PA not even on...
639 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Before I went to Portland I had never heard of a "food cart" before. I quickly learned that it's one of the biggest tourist attractions! All over the downtown area you can find clusters of food carts with options available for all diets (including...
2 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204, USA
The #1 thing recommended to me to see in Portland was the Saturday Market. It lived up to its hype! I spent a few hours Saturday morning wandering around the market and was floored at the talent of the vendors. I was also shocked at how reasonably...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers