Port Canaveral's Top 5
Collected by Stacey Zable
Florida 32899, USA
NASA’s launch headquarters welcomes guests, who get to view the Space Shuttle Atlantis, train for their own space shuttle launch (okay, actually a heart-pumping simulation experience of a launch), as well as watch movies featuring images from the...
401 Meade Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
A historic landmark, built in 1962 and recently renovated by Westgate Resorts, Cocoa Beach Pier is the place to go for fun in the sun. Beach rentals, showers, beach volleyball, surfing, year-round lifeguards, special events and festivals keep the...
7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Famous (or, perhaps more accurately these days, notorious) for the Shamu show, SeaWorld remains one of Orlando’s perpetually popular theme parks. And even though trainers no longer enter the water to ride and dive with the orcas as they once...
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Universal Orlando’s two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, boast more than 25 rides and attractions based on films, television shows, and book characters. Whether guests are fans of Harry Potter, Dr....
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Walt Disney World’s four remarkable theme parks are part of nearly 104 square kilometers (40 square miles) filled with entertainment. Magic Kingdom is home to the iconic Cinderella Castle and has six themed sections. At EPCOT, guests take a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now