Port Canaveral's Top 5
Collected by Stacey Zable , AFAR Contributor
Florida 32899, USA
NASA’s launch headquarters welcomes guests, who get to view the Space Shuttle Atlantis, train for their own space shuttle launch (okay, actually a heart-pumping simulation experience of a launch), as well as watch movies featuring images from the...
401 Meade Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
A historic landmark, built in 1962 and recently renovated by Westgate Resorts, Cocoa Beach Pier is the place to go for fun in the sun. Beach rentals, showers, beach volleyball, surfing, year-round lifeguards, special events and festivals keep the...
7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Famous (or, perhaps more accurately these days, notorious) for the Shamu show, SeaWorld remains one of Orlando’s perpetually popular theme parks. And even though trainers no longer enter the water to ride and dive with the orcas as they once...
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Universal Orlando’s two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, boast more than 25 rides and attractions based on films, television shows, and book characters. Whether guests are fans of Harry...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time