Port Canaveral's Top 5
Collected by Stacey Zable , AFAR Contributor
Florida 32899, USA
NASA’s launch headquarters welcomes guests, who get to view the Space Shuttle Atlantis, train for their own space shuttle launch (okay, actually a heart-pumping simulation experience of a launch), as well as watch movies featuring images from the...
401 Meade Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
A historic landmark, built in 1962 and recently renovated by Westgate Resorts, Cocoa Beach Pier is the place to go for fun in the sun. Beach rentals, showers, beach volleyball, surfing, year-round lifeguards, special events and festivals keep the...
7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Famous (or, perhaps more accurately these days, notorious) for the Shamu show, SeaWorld remains one of Orlando’s perpetually popular theme parks. And even though trainers no longer enter the water to ride and dive with the orcas as they once...
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Universal Orlando’s two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, boast more than 25 rides and attractions based on films, television shows, and book characters. Whether guests are fans of Harry...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum