Collected by Anushka Prasad
5, Jawaharlal Nehru street, White Town, Puducherry, 605001, India
Peer out your classically styled French casement windows at the street outside where the evening bustle of the adjacent Hindu temple and temple elephant await. Turn back the delicate linen sheers and rest in the quiet luxury of a locally carved...
10, Suffren Street, White Town, White Town, Puducherry, 605001, India
Grab a cafe table in the library, among antiques, art and colonial treasures or at a cozy rattan garden table. Order belgian waffles, crepes and coffee and sit back and enjoy the eclectic indo-bazaar vibe. Don't miss the adjoinging Nirvana Shop...
East Coast Road, Via Puducherry, Kottakuppam, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu 605104, India
Serving as a gateway to Pondicherry, on both sides of the road lie some of the best antiques shops in South India. Shop furniture, photographs, idols and bits of Chettinad architecture in dusty roadside shops. Most vendors provide excellent...
14, Suffren Street, White Town, Puducherry 605001, India
This 19th century renovated house in "White Town" in the French Colonial town of Pondicherry is our favorite spot to get away for the weekend. A modern pearl in the oyster that is Pondicherry on the shores of the Bay of Bengal. Eat fresh seafood...
Francois Martin St, White Town, Puducherry, India
Pondicherry is best seen on foot or on a bicycle. The clean streets of the French Quarter (only open to two wheelers) is quiet and ripe for exploration. Wide courtyard open and close as locals on bicycles slip in and out of life within. Yellows...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village