Collected by Karen Melchior
plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland
After walking carefully around the room looking at all the portraits that frame the windows, I sat still for quite awhile studying the ceiling above. I kept thinking that if I were a student and had to sit through lectures in this hall, I would...
Łazienki Królewskie, al. Ujazdowskie, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Chopin concerts are a summer tradition at Royal Lazienki Park in Warsaw. Great pianists have performed beneath the Polish composer's monument every year since 1953 (Christina Biørkøe is featured in the photo). The performances run from May through...
Rynek 50, 50-996 Wrocław, Poland
One of the many gems within the gem of Wroclaw is the Town Hall. One thing about being a little off the beaten track is that it’s harder to get English language tours and brochures. So I don’t really know much of the history, but it was a treat...
Kuźnice 14, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
The Tatra Mountains are awe-inspiring and full of opportunities for adventure! Trails, cliffs, valleys, lakes...so much to explore. This rainy summer day in Poland showed me spectacular views of the cloudy valleys before the gleaming afternoon...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico