Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Nordaustlandet, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Meltwater rivers plunge down the steep ice cliffs of the Austfonna and Bråsvellbreen glaciers on Svalbard’s second-largest island of Nordaustlandet. A narrow passage between Nordaustlandet and Spitsbergen islands, the Hinlopen Strait...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum