Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Nordaustlandet, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Meltwater rivers plunge down the steep ice cliffs of the Austfonna and Bråsvellbreen glaciers on Svalbard’s second-largest island of Nordaustlandet. A narrow passage between Nordaustlandet and Spitsbergen islands, the Hinlopen Strait...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May