Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Nordaustlandet, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Meltwater rivers plunge down the steep ice cliffs of the Austfonna and Bråsvellbreen glaciers on Svalbard’s second-largest island of Nordaustlandet. A narrow passage between Nordaustlandet and Spitsbergen islands, the Hinlopen Strait...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Tips + News U.S. Airports Will No Longer Screen International Arrivals for COVID-19
- 5 Trending News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?