Collected by Doris Craig
Okopowa 49/51, 01-043 Warszawa, Poland
Holocaust reminders are everywhere. The Poles anti-Semitism being renown, they now are on a mission to rehabilitate the country and preserve the sites associated with the Holocaust and the discrimination against the Jews as a reminder for those...
Wołoska 3, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland
Every Saturday, BioBazar sets up shop on the site of a former factory and offers a selection of fairtrade and organic products from small businesses and directly from the farmers. Fish, meat, honey, and fruit; even if you don't know what you are...
Hala Mirowska, plac Mirowski 1, Warszawa, Poland
Occupying two halls constructed in 1899-1901, the old market of Hala Mirowska is one of the oldest buildings in the area, and still retains a few bullet holes from WWII. There is an open-air market in the middle of the two buildings and street...
plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland
After walking carefully around the room looking at all the portraits that frame the windows, I sat still for quite awhile studying the ceiling above. I kept thinking that if I were a student and had to sit through lectures in this hall, I would...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico