Collected by njebson
Herrengasse 14, 1010 Wien, Austria
The identity of a Viennese intellectual was ultimately defined by the coffeehouse they would frequent. Sigmund Freud, Arthur Schnitzler and Hugo von Hoffmannsthal would all brood over their work and agitatedly exchange ideas with fellow thinkers...
Sienna 12, 31-041 Kraków, Poland
A five-minute walk from the main market square and you’re at Kogel Mogel, a cozy, velvet-curtained spot for traditional Polish cuisine. On the cheeky menu, printed to look like a Communist newspaper, watch out for the pierogies and the house...
Nowogrodzka 22, 00-401 Warszawa, Poland
This cozy pub in the center of Warsaw has comfy banquettes and a wide selection of beers on tap, with an emphasis on those from craft breweries. The bar also offers mixed drinks and wine in addition to a generous early evening happy hour.
rynek Starego Miasta, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
The Old Town center in Warsaw has been completely reconstructed and is now a UNESCO World heritage site. The square houses open air cafes and art galleries during the day. When evening comes, go for dinner and stay for the "show"—there are always...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019