Collected by Barb Fiorillo
plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland
After walking carefully around the room looking at all the portraits that frame the windows, I sat still for quite awhile studying the ceiling above. I kept thinking that if I were a student and had to sit through lectures in this hall, I would...
Łazienki Królewskie, al. Ujazdowskie, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Chopin concerts are a summer tradition at Royal Lazienki Park in Warsaw. Great pianists have performed beneath the Polish composer's monument every year since 1953 (Christina Biørkøe is featured in the photo). The performances run from May through...
Rynek 50, 50-996 Wrocław, Poland
One of the many gems within the gem of Wroclaw is the Town Hall. One thing about being a little off the beaten track is that it’s harder to get English language tours and brochures. So I don’t really know much of the history, but it was a treat...
Kuźnice 14, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
A mountain in the Western Tatras, Kasprowy Wierch towers 6,519 feet above the border between Poland and Slovakia. A cable car runs to the top, making the mountain an ideal place for skiing in the winter, hiking in the summer, or simply enjoying...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna