Collected by Kathryn Johnson
Szara 10A, 00-420 Warszawa, Poland
This building was a social realist paradise where, previous to the fall of the wall, couples could dance and maybe even fall in love. Today it's quite the club with a huge whiskey bar, excellent cocktail program, live piano on the veranda, EDM on...
pl. Wszystkich Świętych 5, 31-004 Kraków, Poland
The interior of this church is stunning, the exact opposite of what you’d be led to believe if you simply glanced at the simple brick exterior. The interior features art nouveau inspired designs of flowers, geometric shapes, and interesting floral...
Sienna 12, 31-041 Kraków, Poland
A five-minute walk from the main market square and you’re at Kogel Mogel, a cozy, velvet-curtained spot for traditional Polish cuisine. On the cheeky menu, printed to look like a Communist newspaper, watch out for the pierogies and the house...
Szczepańska 5, 31-011 Kraków, Poland
As the number of bars in Krakow has gradually increased, the spots from which to enjoy a sunset drink have also expanded. One of the most glamorous spots is the Sky Bar on the roof of the Hotel Stary, overlooking the main square. Order a cocktail...
Kazimierz, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Founded as a separate city by King Kazimierz the Great in 1335, Kazimierz became home to a growing Jewish population in the late 15th century, as Jews fled persecution in Western Europe and were welcomed by Polish kings. Today, the district is one...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter