Collected by Kathryn Johnson
Szara 10A, 00-420 Warszawa, Poland
This building was a social realist paradise where, previous to the fall of the wall, couples could dance and maybe even fall in love. Today it's quite the club with a huge whiskey bar, excellent cocktail program, live piano on the veranda, EDM on...
pl. Wszystkich Świętych 5, 31-004 Kraków, Poland
The interior of this church is stunning, the exact opposite of what you’d be led to believe if you simply glanced at the simple brick exterior. The interior features art nouveau inspired designs of flowers, geometric shapes, and interesting floral...
Sienna 12, 31-041 Kraków, Poland
A five-minute walk from the main market square and you’re at Kogel Mogel, a cozy, velvet-curtained spot for traditional Polish cuisine. On the cheeky menu, printed to look like a Communist newspaper, watch out for the pierogies and the house...
Kazimierz, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Founded as a separate city by King Kazimierz the Great in 1335, Kazimierz became home to a growing Jewish population in the late 15th century, as Jews fled persecution in Western Europe and were welcomed by Polish kings. Today, the district is one...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna