Collected by AFAR Traveler
plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, Poland
After walking carefully around the room looking at all the portraits that frame the windows, I sat still for quite awhile studying the ceiling above. I kept thinking that if I were a student and had to sit through lectures in this hall, I would...
Rynek 50, 50-996 Wrocław, Poland
One of the many gems within the gem of Wroclaw is the Town Hall. One thing about being a little off the beaten track is that it’s harder to get English language tours and brochures. So I don’t really know much of the history, but it was a treat...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season