Collected by Lydia Barski
al ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warszawa, Poland
This is the view of the new National Stadium from Castel Square. The venue hosted the opening match, remaining two group matches, a quarterfinal, and a semifinal of the UEFA Euro 2012. It's used mostly for football matches; however, two concerts...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now