Collected by JM Ermel
Hong Kong Skycity Marriott Hotel, 1 Sky City Rd E, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
As always, the SkyCity Marriott is a surprisingly sophisticated property for being an airport hotel (read: captive audience with little choice). The decor is modern and the service impeccable (they once allowed me use the spa to shower for a late...
Star Bldg, 888 N S Marine Corps Dr, Tamuning, 96913, Guam
Though only a few years old, Pika’s Café has quickly risen to the ranks of one of Guam’s most popular restaurants, thanks to a winning blend of friendly service, local ingredients, and inventive Chamorro fusion food. Owners Lenny and Pika Fejeran...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun