Collected by Maggie Soladay
1519 PA-903, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229, USA
If you're camping in the Poconos you have to take the time to hike up these waterfalls. It's a long trip to the top that's surprisingly tiring--and slippery--but so worth the views. And please don't pass up jumping in after all that effort; it's...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now