Collected by Pmathis
Place du Bourg-de-Four 24, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Geneva's cathedral (St-Pierre) is seen from a distance as it sits on a hill overlooking the city. The cathedral was built on the premises of a much older cathedral, dating from the early Middle Ages (which you can visit by going down on a special...
Rue du Mont-Blanc 26, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Since 1930, Café de Paris in Geneva has been doing just one thing and doing it really well: an unforgettable version of classic steak frites. Every diner enjoys green salad and hot rolls before the one and only main course—Entrecôte de Café de...
Place de Neuve, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
From Place Neuve, have a look at the Grand Théatre where the opera is located, together with the Conservatoire de Musique and the Musée Rath which hosts local exhibitions. Up the remaining fortified walls you will notice old houses which belong to...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun