Playa Del Carmen
Collected by Aleksander Erichsen
Downtown, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Nearly skimming the water, I feel we are about to land and forget we have wheels and not pontoons. We race along just above the clear, sea-glass blue. I can see the reef just beneath the surface and the rush of speed seems all the greater for the...
Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Under the waters of Cancun's coast, hundreds of statues are on display. Part unique art display and part artificial reef habitat, it's an environmentally friendly addition to the beach city. The Cancun Underwater Museum is best enjoyed on a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter