Playa Del Carmen
Collected by Michael S. Hymes
Downtown, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Nearly skimming the water, I feel we are about to land and forget we have wheels and not pontoons. We race along just above the clear, sea-glass blue. I can see the reef just beneath the surface and the rush of speed seems all the greater for the...
Av. Benito Juárez, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
While planning a solo trip to Mexico, one is generally warned, "Don't talk to strangers." The truth of the matter is that the "strangers," or locals as I like to call them, know all the details of what to do, and most importantly, what to eat. So...
Carretera Cancún -Tulum Km 282, Puerto Juarez, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
If you like having fun while checking out the wonders of nature, Xplor is your place to be in Cancun. Here you can paddle through natural underground caves and then zip line above it all. On land, you can drive an ATV over a bridge, under a...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Along the Mayan Riviera, as it is called, the main attraction is the beach with it’s picturesque, white sand and turquoise waters. Then there are ancient Mayan ruins to check out and quite the nightlife scene in Playa del Carmen and Cancun. But...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico