Places to visit
Collected by Leah O'Neil
Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Travel for me is exploration. I think at some level, I'm still pretending to be a little boy playing in the woods "discovering" everything there was to see down by the creek where I grew up. As an adult, I'm more interested in food, people and...
Av. Xcacel Lt 1, Plano 2, Mz 18, Puerto Aventuras, 77782 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Sail across the clear waters of the Caribbean in your own mini catamaran. On a calm day you can see the reef below where giant sea turtles and hammerhead sharks play. If speed is more your thing, rent a jet ski for an hour. Of course, you might...
Bixby Creek Bridge, California 93940, USA
Featured in songs and films, the Bixby Canyon Bridge is a spectacular welcoming to Big Sur. My friend had been talking to me about it non-stop before our trip to the area. It wasn't until we were sat together on a cliff looking at the marvel that...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
I usually prefer an active holiday – cycling, trekking or similar – but every now and again I really love to spend a day (or three!) at the beach doing next to nothing. It’s not so much the sun I seek; I just find the sounds of the ocean amazing....
Koh Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi, อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand
Maya Bay is no real secret - Leonardo DiCarprio's The Beach took care of that - but it is still one of the most naturally stunning places on earth. The old Thai longboats that settle in on the beach help add to the atmosphere too. As far as pure...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico