Places to visit
Collected by Leah O'Neil
Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The Taj Mahal is referred to as "the jewel of Muslim art in India,” by UNESCO in its listing on the World Heritage Site registry. The Mughal ruler Shah Jahan had the truly magnificent white marble...
Plano 2, Puerto Aventuras, Bahía Xcacel lt 1, 77782 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Sail across the clear waters of the Caribbean in your own mini catamaran. On a calm day you can see the reef below where giant sea turtles and hammerhead sharks play. If speed is more your thing, rent a jet ski for an hour. Of course, you might...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
I usually prefer an active holiday – cycling, trekking or similar – but every now and again I really love to spend a day (or three!) at the beach doing next to nothing. It’s not so much the sun I seek; I just find the sounds of the ocean amazing....
Koh Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi, อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand
Maya Bay is no real secret - Leonardo DiCarprio's The Beach took care of that - but it is still one of the most naturally stunning places on earth. The old Thai longboats that settle in on the beach help add to the atmosphere too. As far as pure...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May