Places to try
Collected by Jackie Hurwitz
660 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
by Jason Lampkin “Frank’s is the real deal—the kind of old-school New York bar found only in period films. On Friday nights, there’s a dance party upstairs with live house music.” 660 Fulton St., between S. Elliott Pl. & Lafayette Ave., (718)...
530 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Rare is the bar that can be all things to all people successfully, but so it is for Gallow Green. Located atop The McKittrick Hotel, the bar is a hot spot for weekend brunch, especially among art lovers who plan to gallery hop around the Chelsea...
510 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Employees Only is a gem in New York City. Located in one of New York’s hippest neighborhoods on Hudson Street, it looks unassuming from the outside. You’ll find a forest green awning outside with white block letters that read “EO” and a statue of...
132 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
When you've had enough of the hectic hustle of tourists and traffic in Times Square, seek refuge at Haven, a rooftop lounge located on the top of the Sanctuary Hotel on 47th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. The owners of this chic establishment...
59 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
I suppose the Algonquin is an obvious pilgrimage for anyone with a fascination for the 1920s, but it certainly didn't disappoint. The ambience conjured everything I imagined of a legendary literary bolthole and more importantly my White Russian...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years