Places to see
Collected by Jaime Brannon Haney
4 St Augustine Pl, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Compass Rose Park is the perfect location for a short rest while on your morning or afternoon bike ride. It's equipped with two swing benches, a gazebo, small fountains, and a larger fountain with a stone compass. There's also a statue (pictured)...
110 Calhoun St, Bluffton, SC 29910, USA
Hilton Head lacks one of the South's best travel sites: old buildings. Luckily, Bluffton (roughly 12 miles out of HHI) makes up for what HH lacks. This particular church was built in the 1800's and is still used today for worship. It's a beautiful...
Pinckney Wildlife Refuge, South Carolina, USA
Aside from the Newhall Preserve, the Pickney Wildlife Refuge is the best place to spot animals that inhabit South Carolina. The refuge spreads across some 4,000 acres in Beaufort County and is right over the bridge from Hilton Head Island. Pickney...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna