Places to see
Collected by Sam
Hollywood Beach, Hollywood, FL 33019, USA
You see some people come all over the world just for a glimpse of such a breathtaking sight. Some of the locals including myself take it for granted that we have this in our very own backyard. I try to come here as much as I can. But I get caught...
ABC, Fondamenta Toletta, 1169, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Osteria Enoteca ai Artisti in Venice served the best pasta I have ever tasted. Once wasn't enough—I had to go back to this place again during my stay in Venice. The osteria boasts a great view, great atmosphere, great people, and most importantly,...
No 417, Corner of 63rd & 22nd Street, Aung Myay Tha Zan Township, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
This monastery was built by King Mindon in the 19th century. It is known for its teak carvings of Buddhist myths, which adorn its walls and roofs and is the single remaining major structure of the original wooden Royal Palace today.
1 Heart Island, Alexandria Bay, NY 13607, USA
I am in love with St. Lawrence Islands National Park. An hour and a half drive from Ottawa you can take a river cruise from Gananoque. Alternatively, you can also cruise out of cute little town named Rockport. Besides weaving the many shipwreck...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village