Places To See
Collected by Frédérique Mazerolle
Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
Located at the western end of the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe was inspired by Rome's Arch of Titus and commissioned by Napoleon in 1806. It was inaugurated in 1836 by King Louis-Philippe, who dedicated it to the armies of the revolution...
Piazza Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Great Ocean Rd, Princetown VIC 3269, Australia
Visitors to Victoria, Australia can see the famous 12 Apostles by foot, by car or via the air. I did all three and while I enjoyed the hike most because I loved seeing so much of the surrounding landscape, I recommend a ride up in the air over the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022