Places To See
Collected by Frédérique Mazerolle
Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
Located at the western end of the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe was inspired by Rome's Arch of Titus and commissioned by Napoleon in 1806. It was inaugurated in 1836 by King Louis-Philippe, who dedicated it to the armies of the revolution...
Piazza Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Great Ocean Rd, Princetown VIC 3269, Australia
Visitors to Victoria, Australia can see the famous 12 Apostles by foot, by car or via the air. I did all three and while I enjoyed the hike most because I loved seeing so much of the surrounding landscape, I recommend a ride up in the air over the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna