Places to Hike
Collected by Makayla Fox
708, Costa Rica, Provincia de Alajuela, Bajos del Toro, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for waterfalls, hot springs and other natural wonders, but many have become overcrowded due to an increase in tourism. If you are planning to hire a car to explore Costa Rica by land, you'll find this breathtaking waterfall...
Sec Gozalandia, San Sebastián, 00685, Puerto Rico
As with many other natural wonders in Puerto Rico, there isn't a clearly defined marker. Normally, to find Gozalandia, you would first have to visit it with a local, because getting directions there can be complicated. Lately, there is talk...
39 Camp St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Starting with the scenery offered being some of the most naturally stunning in New Zealand and only accessible by joining this Routeburn Canyoning trip! The elements involved were simply thrilling, we jumped into crystal clear pools of water, went...
Often described as a Greek paradise, the Polilimnio Waterfalls in Polilimnio Gorge offer something different from Messenia's usual beaches. Visitors are immersed in a scene of lush greenery, gushing cascades, and green lakes filled with...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania