Places to go things to do
Collected by Fleur
During a summer studying in Costa Rica I visited many ecologically stunning places I would recommend visiting, and only one inn that stood out from all the rest. This friendly family run Eco country lodge is la Quinta Sarapiqui. The grounds are a...
Igualdad Manzana 1 Lote 1, 77310 Holbox Island, Q.R., Mexico
Ideal beachfront location, far from the madding crowd? Check. Charming palapa-style accommodations with daily housekeeping? Check. Dreamy, draped, hanging beach beds and hammocks, perfect for siestas and sunset-viewing? Check. I loved Mawimbi’s...
Corn Island, just off the Atlantic coast of Nicaragua (and a short flight from Managua with La Costeña airline), is one of the few Caribbean paradises that is still largely "undiscovered" (though I'd bet that's going to change soon). One of the...
R. Costa Pinto 17, 2770-046 Paço de Arcos, Portugal
Azeitão, the diminutive cousin of Portugal's famous Serra da Estrela cheese, is an unpasteurized sheep's milk cheese hand-crafted at the foot of the Arrabida Mountains, south of Lisbon. Production in the regions of Setúbal, Palmela and Sesimbra...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter