places to go and get drunk
Collected by Ariel Ramdeen
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Climb the grand baroque staircase and pass the Jesuit church, cross Gundulić Square, and follow the COLD DRINKS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW signs. Then, yes, walk through the walls. Buža translates to “a hole-in-the-wall,” and a...
440 Warren St, Hudson, NY 12534, USA
This spot in trendy Hudson, NY is awesome for a ton of reasons. First off, the space served as Hudson's firehouse from 1889 to 2002, and has a gorgeous decorative ceiling. Now, it's a bookstore that has over 10,000 titles on its shelves—and a...
Nederkouter 109, 9000 Gent, Belgium
I was strolling the streets of Ghent with a friend on a dreary, misty Tuesday when we spotted the hip-looking Wasbar and wondered aloud why, exactly, there were Electrolux logos on the window of some trendy café. And then, it hit us. "WE CAN DO...
Norman Island, British Virgin Islands
The BVI is all about fun, and you can have the most fun on a boat. If you visit, go to Willy T, a floating bar housed on a boat anchored in Norman Island’s Bight. Zeus, the bartender, really gets the crowd riled up with rum drinks. Back in the day...
1925 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Inspired by Brooklyn's Barcade and Portland's Ground Kontrol, The 1up is Denver's take on an arcade bar. Stocked with 15 pinball machines, 3 skeeball lanes, giant Jenga sets and 45 classic arcade games including Donkey Kong, Frogger, Pac Man, NBA...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now