places to go
Collected by Alex Quint
Km. 11 Carretera Norte, Managua, Nicaragua
A two and half hour drive, down the Pan Am highway, and then dirt roads takes you to this idyllic spot on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua. Famous amongst surfing aficionados, it's also just a beautiful spot to relax, or hike the jungles and look...
Definitely off-the-beaten path, the Treehouse requires precise directions, good pronunciation and a firm will to find. Hop on the bus or take a collectivo from Granada towards the coast about 15 minutes from town, ask to be dropped off at "Poste...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village