Places to go
Collected by Scott
79 N 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Brooklyn Brewery is a great place to spend an afternoon—all you need to do is grab some friends and enjoy the fantastic beer and laid-back atmosphere. Time your visit for a Saturday or Sunday when tours are free every half an hour from 1 to...
52 Rue de Saintonge, 75003 Paris, France
A boon to taco-starved expats when it opened five years ago, this taqueria-meets-cocktail lounge has been consistently good since day one. Tuck into tacos, tostadas and deliciously chunky guacamole in the narrow taqueria, then head past the...
Faro District, Portugal
Few people think of Portugal as a surf destination, but the tiny country has miles of coast for surfers to explore. I visited the Algarve, Portugal's southern most region, and based myself at Aldeia da Pedralva. The owner, António Ferreira, has a...
414 Walbridge St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA
I lived in Kalamazoo for 4 years, and sadly, it took me leaving and coming back to finally make it into this magical place. Kalamazoo has great coffee, but this Cafe is a cut above. Hidden on the side of a building on the east side of downtown it...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022