Places to go
Collected by Scott
79 N 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Brooklyn Brewery is a great place to spend an afternoon—all you need to do is grab some friends and enjoy the fantastic beer and laid-back atmosphere. Time your visit for a Saturday or Sunday when tours are free every half an hour from 1 to...
52 Rue de Saintonge, 75003 Paris, France
A boon to taco-starved expats when it opened five years ago, this taqueria-meets-cocktail lounge has been consistently good since day one. Tuck into tacos, tostadas and deliciously chunky guacamole in the narrow taqueria, then head past the...
Faro District, Portugal
Few people think of Portugal as a surf destination, but the tiny country has miles of coast for surfers to explore. I visited the Algarve, Portugal's southern most region, and based myself at Aldeia da Pedralva. The owner, António Ferreira, has a...
414 Walbridge St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA
I lived in Kalamazoo for 4 years, and sadly, it took me leaving and coming back to finally make it into this magical place. Kalamazoo has great coffee, but this Cafe is a cut above. Hidden on the side of a building on the east side of downtown it...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now