Places To Go
Collected by Jessica Coggins
Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Atmeydanı Cd. No:7, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
In the summer of 2006, my family and I went to Turkey for about three weeks. We started out in Istanbul, then spent the rest of the time on the coast in Turunç and Knidos. I can really say it was a great family vacation, there were 13 of...
R. Barata Salgueiro 39, 1250-044 Lisboa, Portugal
Founded in the early 1950s by European film archive pioneer Manoel Ribeiro, this museum's mission is to safeguard film heritage. In the Cupid Room is an exhibit of Magic Lanterns, an apparatus for projecting images onto glass painted in...
Beachfront, Barrier Reef Drive, San Pedro, Belize
You don't usually think of bringing your wallet to the beach, but in San Pedro it might not be a bad idea. Scattered along the water's edge are tables set with creamy seed pearls, Caribbean blue turquoise, and deep red pieces of coral. Everything...
Via S. Zanobi, 33, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza Nazario Sauro, 25/r, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
My search for the world's best ice cream took me to Italy, then to Florence, then to a gelateria called La Carraia, in the neighborhood of Santa Trinita across the river. There, I found a blissful, creamy mix of pistachio and chocolate, the same...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign