Places To Go
Collected by Susan Blong
Redondo Beach, CA, USA
Speaking of unlikely art, what a surprise to see local artists exhibiting their work amid the machinery that provides power to the city! The Redondo Beach Art Group holds it annual show in the local power plant with 3 days of fun with music, art,...
45 Day St, Somerville, MA 02144, USA
Finding a spot for kid friendly dining doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice taste for adults. Picco in the South End will satisfy picky eaters with their black and white shakes and peperoni pizzas or mac and cheese. Flatbread’s wood fired pizzas...
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The best seafood in LA is by the beach. Fresh fish is served at an array of dining atmospheres from casual shacks like Malibu Seafood and Reel Inn to fancy restaurants like Moonshadows and Chart House. The fish tacos at James’ Beach are as good as...
Venice Fishing Pier, Venice, CA 90292, USA
The boardwalk and bike path from Will Rogers State Beach in the Pacific Palisades to Torrance County Beach in Torrance is a stretch of activity some 20 miles long. Rent a bike, roller or in-line skates, or a Segway and cruise as much of the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022