Places/Tours (New Orleans)
Collected by Jasmin G
1000 Howard Ave, New Orleans, LA 70113, USA
Located on the edge of the French Quarter, Cemetery Number 1 in New Orleans is the oldest in the city. Here, because of the swampy areas, the deceased are buried above ground so their coffins don't float to the top during the rain. You will also...
726 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Preservation Hall is the best spot in the French Quarter for live jazz. The Preservation Hall Jazz Band will take you back to the early 20th century with some of the hottest jazz you ever did hear. A must-see when you're in N'awlins.
6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
After you've had enough of the French Quarter and eaten too many oysters and beignets, jump on the cable car and head over to Audubon Park. It is beautiful any time of year, it great for people watching, and a great place to get away from the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign