Places I've lived: Syracuse, NY
Collected by Dwiveck Custodio
727 S Crouse Ave #8, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
One of the epicenters of college life in Syracuse is Marshall Street, with all its shops, restaurants, cafes, and—of course—bars. Funk ‘n’ Waffles is hidden away in an alley behind Marshall Street and down a dark staircase. But it doesn’t matter,...
3709 E James St, Syracuse, NY 13206, USA
The size of the red shack-like diner known as Mother's Cupboard contrasts starkly with the four-pound frittata I shared with my boyfriend. There was, as usual, a wait at this Central New York establishment, and I pondered the possibilities of...
7900 Green Lakes Rd, Fayetteville, NY 13066, USA
Spend an entire day at Green Lakes, with its crystalline water and abundance of trees. Biking and walking down the nature trails, hiking, fishing, and purchase some food to enjoy on a blanket or at a picnic table are only some of the options the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers