Places I'd like to go
Collected by Hannah Eaves
Av. Vereador Benedito Adelino, 3185 - Praia Grande, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-000, Brazil
Two hours from Rio de Janeiro, off the coast of Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande makes for a spacious retreat for two or an epic group vacation. The private island’s six-bedroom house comes with kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, plus a staff...
foça Mah 1332 Sokak No:86/d Çalış fethiye, Foça Mahallesi, 48300 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Spent some days close to Fethye in Turkey on board of a 6 cabin boat where the Captain and two sailors prepared fantastic meals. Even had a chance to eat line caught tuna. Hiked off the boat, met with a shepherd and his family and tried some of...
Paraty - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23970-000, Brazil
In the small fishing village of Paraty, located 150 miles west of Rio, you can literally swim with the fishes - a LOT of them! Charter a small sailing boat from a local guide, and they will gladly show you around their waters. You can then drop...
Chapada Diamantina, Morro do Chapéu - State of Bahia, 44850-000, Brazil
If you ever find yourself in Lencois, Brazil, make your way about 40 miles west for one spectacular view. Located in Chapada Diamantina National Park, Pai Inacio Hill is just off BR-242 and can easily be seen from the road. The striking white...
46800 Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain
Xativa is a town at the base of a strong mountain ridge with a castle perched along its peak. This photo was taken at the Hoteleria Mont Sant just outside the gates to the castle. Dreamy place to spend some time. Beautiful area, great hotel and a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village