Places i want to visit
Collected by Tyler Bolen
Hôtel Le Meurice, 228 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Among the reasons to take afternoon tea at Le Dalí, the Philippe Starck–designed restaurant in Le Meurice hotel, the duo of éclairs ranks high. The creator of the exquisite chocolate and strawberry-rhubarb interpretations is 28-year-old Cédric...
45 Berwick St, Soho, London W1F 8SF, UK
Tucked away on the corner of one of London’s busiest streets, this little tea shop provides a welcome refuge from the buzzing energy of Soho. The tea selection is endless, and the vast array of delicious cakes and baked goods make this spot a...
2225 30th St, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
With treasures from over 20 different local vendors, Progress is abounding with all sorts of gifts and goodies that warm the heart. From wooden candles to hiking tools, there’s certainly something for anyone here. The boutique also features...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022